5,7
124 Stimmen
Keep Breathing

Keep Breathing

Netflix 2022

When a small plane crashes in the middle of the Canadian wilderness, a lone woman must battle the elements and odds to survive.

Warning: the following content contains spoilers!

Die 10 Beste Folgen von Keep Breathing

Keep Breathing - S1E1

#1 - Arrivals (Staffel 1 - Folge 1)

Desperate to reach Inuvik after her flight is canceled, New York lawyer Liv Rivera hitches a ride on a small private plane. Then, disaster strikes.

The episode was rated 7,19 from 162 votes.

Advertisement
Keep Breathing - S1E2

#2 - Fire & Water (Staffel 1 - Folge 2)

With the plane lying beneath the frigid water, Liv attempts to retrieve valuable supplies at the bottom of the lake as past demons come to the surface.

The episode was rated 7,12 from 144 votes.

Keep Breathing - S1E4

#3 - Departures (Staffel 1 - Folge 4)

Childhood memories help — and hinder — a resourceful Liv as she hikes through the woods in search of the light she saw the night before.

The episode was rated 7,07 from 123 votes.

Keep Breathing - S1E3

#4 - Hierarchy of Needs (Staffel 1 - Folge 3)

In the wilderness, Liv scrambles to secure food, fire, water and shelter. Flashbacks reveal Liv's painful past and the reason for her journey.

The episode was rated 7,05 from 130 votes.

Advertisement
Keep Breathing - S1E6

#5 - You Are Home (Staffel 1 - Folge 6)

After a giant leap, Liv faces a series of daunting challenges but finds hope and clarity when visions of her loved ones appear.

The episode was rated 6,84 from 125 votes.

Keep Breathing - S1E5

#6 - Awake & Dreaming (Staffel 1 - Folge 5)

Slipping in and out of consciousness, a trapped Liv must decide whether to continue fighting for survival — or just let go.

The episode was rated 6,66 from 117 votes.

Letzte Aktualisierung: Sep 16, 2022

Bemerkungen

avatar

Very boring! Maybe 30% survival and the other 70% of it was flashbacks of her boring life with her husband. Last episode is her sobbing and talking to people who aren't even there. Probably the lamest survival story i've seen. First 2 or 3 episodes were good though.

avatar

Started out good, but last 3 episodes were boring. Ended up fast forwarding through all the cut scenes of her past which took over the 2nd half of the series.

avatar

Extremely disappointed. It would have been a great mini series if they just stuck primarily to the plane crash story, instead they did too many unnecessary flashbacks of the office & her Dad & Mom. In one episode it just repeatedly flashes back and forth between the present and before. The talking to the dead guy stuff is something that actually worked. Her getting lost repeatedly was stupid when she could have followed the shoreline. The amount of times she fell was sort of ridiculous unless we are supposed to look at this as an action series. The scenery & acting was good though.

Advertisement

Suche nach TV-Serien

Über mich

Ich bin Sophie und das ist meine Website.

Ein bisschen über mich 👋 Ich bin ein Marketing-Student in Paris. Ich liebe es, Nachmittage mit Freunden in einem Café oder Park zu verbringen.

Aber mehr als alles andere liebe ich es, an regnerischen Sonntagen oder an jedem sonnigen Tag Serien auf meinem Computer zu sehen (.. binging…) 🙈

Ich muss inzwischen Hunderte von Shows gesehen haben, von Romantik bis zu Science-Fiction-Serien. Oft gehe ich gerne zu einer Show zurück, die mir Spaß gemacht hat. Aber ich habe keine Lust, es mir noch einmal anzuschauen ...

Ich habe diese Website erstellt, damit ich und andere die besten Folgen unserer Lieblingssendungen finden können. Bis heute habe ich ungefähr 1.000 Shows auf der Website mit Stimmen und Bewertungen von Fans.

Hoffentlich können Sie sich mir von Ihrem Sofa aus anschließen und einen schönen Fernseher genießen!

- Sophie ☕️🍰